Monday, November 27, 2006
27 nov 06
Hello Everybody !
Today Is a Neither Bad or Good Day ,
So its alright . And also pissed at time .
In training ,
Its just The Half Court Match Part ,
I'm suppose to Defend lala Person .
Well , You know Its actually Fault to Slap ,
Then She Slapped me .
And Its not the First Time .
So , I Don't wanna Defend , Or I'll
Get slapped again .
mr teo ask me to Defend Her time and time
again , I don't want . Don't Care .
Then he Pissed ,
ask Me and lala person ,
Run Around The Field .
After The Run I was already Pissed .
But later i Got Over It ,
real Soon .
But he's actually Nice to Not cancel the Trg .
Alright , He's Nice .
But ! Evil at times too .
And later Went Cycling .
Wow , Quite Long Actually .
:DDDDD Bye , Universe !
Edited by me .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment