



(jinghui was scaring of the birds in the morning,Omg gg 15 alr)
Carolyn's the birthday girl,Happy birthday carolynnn(long lost first love alr)She's special,She had two birthday wish this year,How is this fair.Second day was so much fun than the first day,Though the first day was alright.Hahaha,I had i great laugh today.Omg!
The most memorable one was,We had this stupid 'competition' on drinking root beer, My opponents were jinghui and zhaobin,Joan and jinghui was there doing the vomiting sounds,Loudly as if the whole chalet area was ours.Okay,Yeah then after doing that for two cups that zhaobin drank.Due to don't know what,Zhaobin vomited,I was laughing like crazy before alr,Adding on the root beer and the vomiting, i went high?Haha,Then i laugh to the ground then i pull joan along?I don't know why luh.Both of us fell to the ground and started laughing like,Crazy-crazy.I can't describe.HAHA,I'm breaking into laughter while typing this!
HAHA,OKAY I LOVE CHALETS:D
4 comments:
Wait, I look like I'm wearing a plain back T-shirt when I'm not. -Zb
Fine,lol.I hear by tell everyone,Zhaobin is wearing a LONSDALE black t-shirt!!
OI WHY YOU PUT ME SCARING THE BIRDS AHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHA,YOU LOOK LIKE KID. FUNNY WHAT.
Post a Comment