Sunday, June 8, 2008

When my nose points towards the sky

I'll start with..My phone's now filled with zhaobin face;D Went to leisurepark,then parkway.Fufilled my purpose of gg to malls! Oh and i saw this thing at the bus stop near angmokio that indicates the arrival time of the bus,Why dont my house's bus stop have that too.So i wont need to worry if i will miss the bus When i need to go back home to get something i forget to bring or was suppose to bring, or I wont need to walk quickly using my short legs to the bus stop,so tiring you know. (Haha wasted your time) I hope i hope my salary comes early I want i want to play sims2 &with clar ask me ask me ask me out i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm speechless i'm speechless i'm speechless i'm speech less it's a long it's a long it's a long it's a long it's a long post Thanks shermm:) Lastly-Dinosaur:I have a big head and little arms.(cuteeee:D)
HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

No comments: