But even when i am Healthy+Not lazy=School. I still feel bored, Gg to school. Right, I'm not gg tmr too. Okay i shall do a guide on ' how to be happy' to kill time.
I dont know whats with me today, Typing all the + and =. Pardon me!
How to stay/be happy:
1) Laughing will be the best medicine! Hehe.
2)Hang out with funny people, They'll sure to make you smile/laugh big time.
3) Tell a friend, don't keep it inside
4) Ignore! Haha.
5) Don't think too much=No troubles
6) Solve it if possible!
7) Keep your mind occupied
8) Loosen up!
9) Eat! Hahahaha.
10) Sleep! Hahaha.
11) Pray? :)
No matter your mood is happy, sad or angry, You still have to spent your day. So why not live your life with smiles and laughters instead of tears and frowns? Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment