Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I live a healthy life

I think i do live a healthy life! Haha,  
passed physics, But i failed my stupid idiotic english paper and mdm lee gave me crap today.
I guess today teachers pissed me off, Why!
Ss was crap too, At the start later was fine. 
Today's trng was okay i guess.. except for the part when mr teo keeps picking on me, I can still feel this unhappiness within me! Haha, But i'll be fine.
Had back aches cause of the Si zhe, I am sad! And two of the reasons are because 
My back is aching and hot after apply medicine for it( but shuwen says you cant keep depending on medicine) 
I havent eat and i'm hungry cause of trng! Grr. Haha
Bye!
Woot! Yiting is so nice to buy me chicken rice(it's been long since i had it) before trng cause i have detention, School ended at 1 but we left class and were not sure if  there's still poa! Oops. Haha
I realise i'm fat fingered cause i am deleting/editing words over and over again when i'm blogging. Oh well, I have to live with it.
& Jiexin lost her voice, Haha and now i like it cause its low low low low low!

No comments: