Pictures!! But avoid laughing at us. Haha there's alot i know, I hope blogger improves to.. be able to upload all the photos at one go! Finally my pictures are up from yesterday and today.
Oh yeah yesterday was match with nchs, And victory's ours! haha
Didnt really study today again, But i never fail to laugh hardcore when i'm out.Yay haha
All we did was cam-whore, Eat, laugh, talk and play. I felt so carefree know but it lasted for awhile only
Around late evening we went to zb house cause her brother invited us for dinner he cooked lagsana luh, See the picture? It's awesome nice great delicious everything luh. Thanks!
And after that, Monopoly! And the tv was quite a distraction cause we were busy woah-ing at how much famous people earnings which was showing on mtv.
(23:45) Yi Ting : ): monopoly
(23:45) Yi Ting : ): i miss it
(23:45) Yi Ting : ): haha
(23:45) Yinghui: LOL
(23:45) Yi Ting : ): anyway who's the first richest person?
(23:45) Yinghui: ME LA
(23:45) Yi Ting : ): haha-.-
And i am the poorest at the end of the game :(
I like Ms, Mahjong and monopoly:)
-Okay bye :)
I believe thomas ong is not gay and johnny depp is.. :D
Oh after one piece will be detective conan
No comments:
Post a Comment