I feel like a pig, But Sleeping can destress, good know! haha Msn's crap, die already. Cause it's not responding, grrr. Transferring file from computer to phone takes a long time and i am so bored right now, Oh yes and i am retyping what i typed just now cause everything i typed bout poa and geo disappeared why? Idk (crazy computer)
Poa test was today and.. I hope i could at least get a pass of course i wanna get higher than a pass luh but idk if i can I wanna announce something: I woke up at 530 for poa this proves that i'm really serious! And Geo is getting interesting i love geo :)
Okay i think i have maths quiz tmr, Crap. Okay i shall read through. Yah loh i am a good girl. Hehe I have trng tmr, I'll be serious.. how can i be if every month * have to come? I dont like having it. Guys lets exchange Kidding!!
Bye
Haha, Webcaming made me laugh alot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment