But i'm okay now:) I saw Ongshuwen my long lost senior on the bus,We were both super shocked! And she's super stm!! Haha, She forgot my name haha, but she remembers another but not bad she still remembers the time we spent together!
Shuwen: Oh i put your name as peabrain cause i cannot remember if i put your name as yinghui
Me: !! What!
Shuwen: Haha no la, Its just that we all use pb and not yh mahh..
Me: Oh ya hor, Haha. -.-
Me: But you remember that time we watch princess together with huiqing and zb right! Remember zb?
Shuwen: Haha, yes i remember that one but i forgot what show we watched, hahaha.
Me: (thinking) I also forgot, hahaha.
Time flies, Really quickly. It seems like i know shuwen that batch for very long but who knows we only spent one year together only.I still cant imagine i just talked to her but It's really great/scary to see her again after so many years:)
She felt too shy to take photo la, So we didnt take! She promised me that she'll come back, But talk is cheap. Haha
Kay, One photo for you guys bye! I'm gonna catch my perfect cut starring thomas ong again:D
No comments:
Post a Comment