Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friendly?

I'll say, More like show face to kranji secondary for the second time only. The friendly was postponed again, Which was quite irritating cause all of us travelled there for nothing, Okay maybe for muscle cramps and knee and ankle pain from the crabwalk. Hahaha, I almost typed "cat walk"!-.-
Oh yeah and for today's boring day, All we had was Talks after talks. Hypnotizing me to sleep only, Lol. But the talk about arts and science of grooming(...) was pretty funny, Haha and he's not bad looking too, lalala.
I want identity card now leh.. :(
Okay bye! Before i leave let me tell you something! Haha, those who are keen to get rid of dirt in your belly button. Apply oil inside your bb, and clean it with a cotton bud, Aye. Works you know! haha, You can try it for fun too :)

No comments: