Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy halloween

What the stars wear to scare, Happy halloween! Right, I dont know what to blog about today it's just that i'm starting to dislike mr ong again, Cause he made late comers stay back for an hour and this was the first time for the pass few days when i go school at about that time there's no such thing -So how would i know! And he cause me to come to school for poa and two periods of mother tongue. Beautiful~.. Okay anyway yesterday i forgot to mention that final destination scare the **************(don't bother counting, hahaha how many"**") out of yiting and I. I am timid, I admit! haha, Everytime when i know some scene i dont wanna see is gonna appear, I'll cover my eyes with isabel's blanket. But, Yiting will always snatch it away to cover her own eyes. hahaha, Funny man. After final destination when we were on the way to the bus-stop, I saw A rat. Then i shouted, I forgot who else screamed. That's not all, Haha. Then eugenia and the rest trick me for something, Frog or whatever, i forgot. Uh, and i screamed and laughed. Haha, It was really fun and scary though. Until today final destination is still in my head, The.. Scary scenes. It's lucky i dont have a weak heart haha,Scared~ Bye! I miss 2007's ..

No comments: