Tuesday, October 28, 2008

JoeZac

You guys should really catch him! Oops, no i mean the movie! :)
Hahahaa, Gosh. Alright, I caught this today with Jing and Yiting. Haha, Yiting said she was so irritated by me when i kept repeating that he's damn cute and handsome. I can't control mah, Haha! I wanted to sit with Jing anyway cause i know she like him too. Oh, I think Zac looks like ken; Barbie and ken? Er.. Haha
Today was the first day of EAP, Haha. Sadly i couldn't take it at the.. I forgot what period and fell asleep in english period. I really didn't wanted to, But it's sort of beyond my control this time. But, I only slept half or lesser of her period! (Uh huhhhhh) Then the rest of the lessons are still okay. There's homework! I will do, Sure..Surely :)
Ahmad ibrahim game tomorrow, Yay! Haha god bless me, Amen.
Haha, Oh Best part is i found a photo of..  
(I'm sorry, their movies made me go crazy)

No comments: