Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moment

GLADYS TAN PS US TODAY!
From home to 85 for dinner, to home and play basketball near my house's court.
Funny and sad things happened.
Let's start from.. 85 Okay, I was late so.. I had to pay for the drinks. Aiyah, I dont know how i spent but now got hole in my pocket already. The stingray was so spicy and nice that i needed two cups of sugar cane but the sugar cane's very nice, I like :)
Then for the second cup Cw paid for it, Thanks! Haha, But the aunty was like "Den yi xia wo hui lai" (Later i come back) So i said, "aiyah bu yong huan le la, Free!"( Dont needa pay already it's for free!) When she went away. Haha, I forgot all about it, Then when we were gg over the bridge to take a bus.She came running to us, Oie-ing/Aye-ing. At first i didnt know, Ger just called us then i recongised it was that aunty. Calling us for the drink money, $1.20 i think. Then we all began to laugh as i got what was gg on! ;D Real funny.
At the basketball court, I heard someone calling me from nowhere. Then when i turned, Guess who i saw.  Asyqin! Omg, My long lost pri school bestfriend.(I was so stunned when i saw her) I miss her like mad, :(
She was there with her boyfriend, And told me it was her last and only. Then i was like "make sure ah!"  And she promised me that she wouldnt go out with me, I hope she keeps her promise! 
No pictures from today but.. There's something i would like to share!
Batman- Christian bale :)

No comments: