I told Yh, I will keep her blog alive while she's in Hongkong! LOL. Haha. Okay.... I ate chicken feet with rice, corn soup.... (: My mum's reading newspaper now. Err.. It's going to rain soon.
(5mins later..) My mum went to the room and sleep. My grandma brought my lil'bro to I don't know where. My grandpa is sleeping...
I really can't think of anything to write already.
I love my bloody golden ah bengxzxz hair. I don't care whether you like it or not that's your proooooooooblem.
My itunes is playing the song Love story by Taylor Swift. I'm sick and tired of the song so I changed it to.......It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects. Lol. It's been long since I last played that song.
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.........blah blah...
When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right, It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm starting to miss (you) already. Not yh ah.
):
Okayy, I'm done with today's bloging! Byebye!
Monday, November 17, 2008
HI
I told Yh, I will keep her blog alive while she's in Hongkong! LOL. Haha. Okay.... I ate chicken feet with rice, corn soup.... (: My mum's reading newspaper now. Err.. It's going to rain soon.
(5mins later..) My mum went to the room and sleep. My grandma brought my lil'bro to I don't know where. My grandpa is sleeping...
I really can't think of anything to write already.
I love my bloody golden ah bengxzxz hair. I don't care whether you like it or not that's your proooooooooblem.
My itunes is playing the song Love story by Taylor Swift. I'm sick and tired of the song so I changed it to.......It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects. Lol. It's been long since I last played that song.
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.........blah blah...
When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right, It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight, It ends tonight.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm starting to miss (you) already. Not yh ah.
):
Okayy, I'm done with today's bloging! Byebye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment