I was so mad during chemistry lesson, cause as i said i farking dont get it. So mad at myself for being so farking dumb. Everyone could understand and answer except me. Not that i didnt try, I already dont understand the previous lessons. So, mdm ashikin explain ONCE, but i still dont get it. Ignoring everything jinghui said i lay down, not writing what she's teaching down and only listen and trying to figure it out myself. Still at the end of the farking lesson, i dont get it. So, i just pack my stuff and came back home.
And didn't support dear carolyn and joan sorry! But i know you guys will win, I'm sure :)
On my way home, Thoughts run through over and over, thoughts like what for i get mad, what for?? It wont get me anywhere being mad what. And why the shat i can't control my anger, I always can't control it when i can't get something i was taught. (Er, bad habit) But when you're in that situation you'll never think of all this what cause you're pissed off!
So after this i'm gonna take a bath and do my physics and chemistry AGAIN. If i can't i'll turn to megan who's willing to help me, haha. Thank you! ok bye
No comments:
Post a Comment