Interesting day i would say, Causeeeee..
Jinghui: (Tapping me) Chingay~
Me: Chingay? Haha, No la one only meh.
Jinghui: I dont know.
Me: I thought chingay ended already..
Jinghui: Oh ya, Last week right.
Later a few bus stops later, She tap me again then she asked me to look out of the bus.
Haha, it's some indian festival thingy. What festival is it anyway? Does anyone know.
After that i think i saw one of them having there's back pierced then dragging their god with that piercing. Aye, Ouch!!
Jinghui.. Chingay ah chingay.. Hah!
Kfc is sooooo good :)
Tmr's school. And i havent learn my chinese spellings yet, how to learn when i left my them under my desk! I'll try to remember them tmr.
Goodnight!
Phew i almost thought i had to re-typed again. Cause i accidentally made the page go back to dashboard. Luckily there's such thing as draft in blogger, Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment