Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fruitful

Anyway today was eventful, Somehow cause i didn't end up going home after the match. On the way to junior's match, jinghui and i saw this cute, Okay super cute, kitten! Aw, Haha and it scratched jinghui. Juniors won today, three cheers! But it's only the first game, long way to go:)
Idle near ahs and made our way to katong and went karaoke, It was my first time there. I've never been there before, so when i stepped it i felt that it was so cool. Haha, not cause of the air-con! So, They sang for about 2 hours or so. And ate katong laksa nearby.. I'm so tired, I wanna sleep now now now now. So goodnight!
But before i sleep..
Earth hour: Candle light picnic
at 28.03.08, Singapore botanic garden
is anyone interested? If not just don't tag my board lohhh, Btw its like dead:(

No comments: