Thursday, April 2, 2009

KICK ASSING

PRINCESS Zakiyah and i Malay bride and i Right anyway, late again today. And standing for so long was tiring, Really tiring ok. Haha, and guess what i realise mr ong got punched in the face or something, Noo.. It's punched near the eyes. Cause it looks like bruised or black very weird so i assume he got punched?
Oh and he's nice today, in the afternoon when i have to see him, he gave me "chance" :)
But in the morning, he's a bitch. Still a bitch, Always a bitch in the morning. I wasn't not even late, He said that the second bell went, I think it's his ear prob. After standing for sometime, then a bell rang. If thats not the second bell then what is it?! It's okay. It's over, i'm over it. haha.
School was crapz today. CRAPZ, CAUSE I DONT CATCH WHAT MR LEE SAID. AND I CANT DO MY MOCK TEST............. Pissed and pissed. Now, I'm gonna eat, bathe then do my work. Aw, what a good girl :)

No comments: