| 1) | I am most happiest when ________? |
| a) | i'm doing physics |
| b) | eating |
| c) | sleeping GIVE AWAY:THIS IS LIKE A GLOBAL THING, everyone answered it right |
| d) | going to school!!! Ha-ha-ha |
| 2) | If I had to eat the same kind of food for a month, what type would it be? |
| a) | kfc |
| b) | salad |
| c) | pastamania ![]() |
| d) | chicken rice |
| 3) | Would I go bungee jumping? |
| a) | yesssssssssss ![]() |
| b) | noooooooooooo |
| 4) | What cell phone network do I use? |
| a) | Starhub |
| b) | M1 |
| c) | Singtel ![]() |
| 5) | What country would I like to live in? |
| a) | new zealand |
| b) | iraq |
| c) | china |
| d) | usa ![]() |
| e) | britain |
| 6) | What am I scared of? |
| a) | LIZARD |
| b) | GHOST |
| c) | COCKROACHES |
| d) | ALL OF THE ABOVE ![]() |
| 7) | What do i hate the most? |
| a) | birds |
| b) | school |
| c) | mr ong (EVERYONE SELECTED THISSSS HAHAHAH) IT'S MY TRICK QUESTION) |
| d) | GC |


No comments:
Post a Comment