Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jesus christ!!

-I should really bang my head.
Today's geo paper i did it properly except for the development part which is section b. Cause i was running outta' time. So, i tried my luck hoping i'll get some marks. When i was about to do section b, I saw everyone's head down. I thought to myself, Am i doing my paper too slowly that everyone can finish before me :(
But............. I was actually suppose to just freakin' complete one question out of two questions in section A and do all the section B's. This is a bad bad bad lesson learned. For math paper(II) i made sure i read all the instructions la. Carol told me do 1 out of 3 Questions, Luckily i remembered my lesson and read all the dumb instructions.
Instructions are important...........
Freddie, Luke pasqualino.
Alright no more geo in my mind only fred

No comments: