I guess it should start breathing.... whatever friends.
I've gotten my results today, delighted and glad that i passed. 15 points for EMB3, my languages sucks big time argh. Surprisingly my math and poa pulled me up :)
But if you're someone who studies hard and doesn't get what you deserve, proves that one, you're not studying the right way. Two, you've not tried hard enough. Three, studying isn't your thing. Actually equals to no brain in studying too. I guess i'm three.
Shithead but i'll still study and continue secondary five of course. One more year yinghui, one more year get good results and enter visual com(My choice for now) & get your pilot license you always wanted.
Goodbye, I hate blogger i've to type html signs myself. GR
And hey long post already kay, brother went cruise i wanna too! Sheryl went bangkok nice, i only went phuket for a few hours :(
Should i get this?
2 comments:
YO!
:O i just saw this, Hello adam!
Post a Comment