Maths lessons always take away half of my life, it's always so frustrating to do maths and i have no idea how others are able to pass well or even manage maths while i can't :'(
Trng was cancelled..
I spent 1hour 30 mins serving detention for nothing, Cause i dont have to! Instead i have to go old folks home for i dont know what thing ,but it'll be only in october. Waste my time luh, Some people uh. She say: Serve luh, We are honest what.But mr ong did say that we have 3 days detention, So nonsense. But,its okay i manage to sleep awhile, I guess it's cause of the panadol from carolyn. After detention, Met ruban, yiting and vishal for subwayyyy, Oh and yes jinghui joined us too. Haha, so it still taste as good i love their macadamia nuts cookie!!
I'll stop here, I feel lazy to continue typing already. I feel sleepy, So i wont be online for too long.
Goodnight, Friends.
E: Its time to remember all your SI units or not how to pass, hard but you have to try uh! Dont sad, You can pass one:)
No comments:
Post a Comment