Monday, August 25, 2008

Week, Wick or wig?

Haha, Okay here's conversation between me, ruban
me, sheryl and me, eug.. My english on msn is super broken so dont comment!
Ruban's 
[c=13]RUBAN[/c] says:
wear week uh
Gohyinghui says:
Uh, Hahaha. Week i dont think is like that spell 
Gohyinghui says:
HAHA, But i also dont know how to spell!!!
Gohyinghui says:
SO NEVERMIND.
Gohyinghui says:
SKIP  I get what you mean can alr.
[c=13]RUBAN[/c] says:
wait
[c=13]RUBAN[/c] says:
i go check
Gohyinghui says:
Wick? Lol.
(still, ruban and i didnt know how to spell, Until i look for..)
Gohyinghui says:
How to spell fake hair.
Gohyinghui says:
The Week***
Gohyinghui says:
The wick?
Gohyinghui says:
Lol
Sheryl says:
Wig
Sheryl says:
-.-
Sheryl says:
I'm gonna put our 'week' conversation on my blog
Sheryl says:
hahahahaha
Gohyinghui says:
SHUT UP
Gohyinghui says:
NOT I SAY
Gohyinghui says:
IS RUBANSAY
Sheryl says:
i don't care!
(Sheryl, i didnt say week!)
Eugenia's
Eugenia says:
my hair
Gohyinghui says:
Lol, yah sew one!
Eugenia says:
haha
(this one is, Uh inside joke. Haha you can request for me to explain! But it's really mafan)
Goodbye!

No comments: